Tuesday 6 February 2007

Today A went to the cricket at the Gabba, so I took the kids to dinner at Maccas ... naughty mummy. They both went crazy in the playground after eating 'dinner' - they were very cute - until Max rammed Maeve from behind and she went face first into the soft fall stuff (don't know why they call it that becasue it certainly wasn't a soft fall for poor Maeve). SO that was the end of that and we came home. Had to leave anyway as I had a couple of girls from Church comming over to talk about the youth program and needed to get the kids bathed and to bed and the house looking presentable (read not the usual pigsty it normally is) ...

The Osteo rang at about 5pm and said they had a cancellation for tomorrow at 10am, so I can go and hopefully have my neck fixed (pleeeeease). I'm so tired tonight, hopefully I'll be able to sleep ok, but will still take some voltaren anyway. I can't believe it's been sore for a whole week. Unfortunately will miss my spin class tomorrow (which I really needed to go to to burn off that macdonalds I ate ... ummm mah - I feel like a fat slob tonight - it's just sitting like a big lump of grossness in my belly).

Finished the bulk of my 1st challenge LO for Reality Scrap today - no-one is more shocked than I am about that! It just came together nicely - one of those things, quite pleased with it, although it's a bit different from my usual girly, flowery layered PP style ... not sure how much it will appeal to the masses and thus the voting, but hey, whatever. Still some journalling to add tomorrow or Thursday when I get a chance.

I'm very happy because I managed to find in the TV guide that there is an encore presentation of Prison Break on tonight ... YAY!!! so I'm taping in ... I'll be bale to have my weekly dose of Wentworth again!!!!

Waaaay past my bedtime .... 2 posts in 2 days ....

No comments: