Friday 23 February 2007

stuff ... original, I know.


So here's my next entry for the scrapping comp - we had to use at least 3 different sheets of Bazzill, one of which had to either be a decorative edge or bazzill bling (I used both). It had to have a hand cut title and we had to make our own embellishment out of bazzill and could use brads, stitching, staples and rub ons. We had to have journalling and at least 1 photo. Boy, it was hard. Not using PP was a real challenge.

Need to do some housework today and then I'm off to a crop night at scrapbook city tonight ... will take a page or 2 to do - hoepfully get some scrapping for me done that's not for a comp! although I'm hesitant to use any photos as I keep thinking they might be the perfect photo for the next challenge!!!

1 comment:

Brendy xx said...

Love your layout Sarah and especially the flowers you made.
Good luck with this round...