Monday 26 February 2007

crazy

It's midnight ... I will have to be up in 6 hours ... I can't sleep ... my mind is racing with all the things I have to get done this week - I wish we came with an off button!

made it through to the next round of the comp at SBC ... thanks mainly to the skill of my wonderful partner, Trudi ... she was awesome this week - her score this week was just amazing! She totally deserved it and now I feel like I'm dragging the chain a bit there! Hopefully this week will be a better one for me. I really want to try and break out of the normal style I normally do - It's such a comfort zone and can get so boring. This weeks challenge might help me do that a bit - some freestyling ... arghhhhh!!! I think this is why I can't sleep!! I'm going to give it a go and see what happens! Who knows, I may just like it!

This week is going to be such a busy one - I'm not sure where I'm going to find the time for everything.

I have to try and get our windows painted so the blinds can be installed!!!
I have New Beginings night for the girls at church on Wednesday and have altered notebooks to finish for that as well as a bunch of food to organise and other stuff
I have to pack for our family camp on the weekend
I have uni starting this week, so have readings and questions for that to do
I have the scrapbook comp LO to do
I have to send invites for max's birthday party
and lastly I have a house that looks a bit like a disaster zone ...

I'm sure I've forgotten something!

So I'm feeling a little stressed and anxious about getting everything done.

Had my PT at the gym today and over the last 5 weeks have lost 17cm combined off my bust, waist, hips, thighs and arm ... so pretty pleased about that.

Maeve has been so grizzly lately, I hope she passes this phase soon - it's driving me nuts.

We had the Kindy guinnea pigs for the weekend - it was much more fun than I thought it would be. Both the kids absolutely loved it, and once Max got told off a few times for hurting them (not on purpose I don't think) he was quite gentle with them and enjoyed playing with them, feeding them and patting them. Maeve was funny - she spent most of the time squealing at them!

I'm tired, now if my legs would stop aching from my PT this morning, I might be able to get to sleep.

2 comments:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Oh Sarah, I know how you feel - some weeks are like that and you just don't know how you are going to get it all done. You feel like your adrenaline is working overtime! Hope you get through it all!

Brendy xx said...

This weeks challenge will definitely get you out of your normal style and test US. I have finished my layout but at first thought OMG what THE!!!
Wasn't even too sure about freestyle!
But good luck with it, I am sure you will amaze us again...
And get some sleep LOL but I do find Monday nights harder as I am thinking ideas constantly about my layout!
Take care
Brenda