Friday 16 March 2007

quick entry

I have to drop max at kindy on about 10 minutes ...

I've started my OTP project for the comp ... but I'm not sure it's going to get me through this week anyway ... I'm sure of them will be fabulous. Anyway, whatever, I've done what I can in the time I had and the other committments which unfortunately took a higher priority.

Some idiot nearly rear ended me in the car yesterday. He was following me so closely and I had to stop rather suddenly for a car which entered a round a bout and didn't indicate. Well, the guy behind me had to slam on his brakes and pull up to the side - then he had the nerve to toot his horn at me!!! Needless to say I had a few words with him via my rear vision mirror. grrr.

Submitted my first assignment for uni yesterday. Major essay questions are released today. Must start some research in the next week or there will be nothing left in the library. The plan for uni this year is just to pass. Distinctions and high distinctions would be a bonus, but I just want to get it done and finished, then I'm not sure what. I don't really want to work right now, but at least it will be done.

Today I have to tidy my house. My housework has suffered significantly during this week ... and seeing as though I'm not exactly a domestic godess, that's saying something. The place is a mess and I'm feeling very disorganised.

Off to the gym this morning for Box. I love that class! The running is going well - but that's all on the other blog.

Well, I don't really have anything much else to say. Max's lip is better and the dentist gave him the all clear (after a bill of $200, thank you very much - barely got anything back from extras either - what a con).

Gotta go or we'll be late for kindy. Oh, I've decided to do cupcakes for Max's birthday - I spoke to one of his teachers and she said they'll have one cake & song at morning tea and the other at lunchtime, so 2 seperate celebrations. So now I have to find a cupcake recipe that is good. Anyone got a failsafe tried and tested one??

No comments: