Monday 19 March 2007

I'm out

Not surprisingly my otp item didn't get me through to week 7 of the comp.

In a way I'm relieved. Uni has slipped behind and we're only a coupld of weeks into the semester, my housework is piling up and my kids are being neglected. So at least now I don't *have* to worry about scrapping, although I'd like to keep playing for minor prizes etc... but it won't be a priority.

I never expected to make it to the end anyway. I wish everyone who is still in the game all the best and I truely hope the best, most deserving person wins, despite the twists and turns (which, although I wish no one ill will or anything of the sort, has been a source of annoyance to me - but that's the game I suppose)

Now, off to catch up on some housework! yay ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh sweetie, sorry to see you move across to the Others. You can still do all the challenges but without the intense pressure of the competition. I was feeling that way as well, but have totally relaxed and settled into my spot in the others. Good luck with uni study - I'm having hard time motivating my son who still feels that he can go out every night and somehow manage to pass!

Sarah said...

Leone - at this stage in the semester he probably thinks he can, but it'll be a bit of a wake up call come about week 9 or 10!!!!

Brendy xx said...

I am sorry to see you go:( Sarah. Nothing was wrong with your OTP! Tough comp thats all.
I hope you manage to catch up with everything and concentrate on your studies, I think that is more important.
Good luck and hope we will keep seeing layouts from you:)