Tuesday 23 January 2007

self portrait

Today I'm going to take some self portraits!!! hee heee!! I borrowed Sams Cannon Digi SLR, so I'll be able to have a play with it at the same time. I have to have the photo for the challenge at SBC - Not sure how I'm going to manage it with the kids around ... but we'll see. Then I have to go and get some photos printed and go to the blind shop and order our blinds as we finally decided which ones to get.

It's gonna be hot today. Might take the kids to the pool later. We were meant to be meeting a friend at southbank, but she pulled out (with good reasons).

Going to some friend's for Australia Day BBQ on Friday, which should be really enjoyable, plus they have a pool!!! Then we're going to go to Southbank for the fireworks.

Anyway, hea[s to do today, gotta run.

No comments: