Tuesday 9 January 2007

just another day

Lately I seem to have stopped taking photos!! Terrible, I know. I'm not sure why, but I just don't get the camera out much anymore. Today I was thinking I probably hadn't taken any photos since before Christmas!!!!!!

So I took the kids to the park this afternoon, it was a nice overcast day, so I figured the light would be good (not that it makes much difference to my poor photo taking skills!), and we took a few pictures. Most of them are pretty crappy, but here are a few of the better ones.


Max has been soooooo whingey lately, I am seriously counting the days until he starts kindy. 22 days!!! He threw a massive tantrum when I told him it was time to come home from the park this afternoon. And we took his new bike he got for Christmas, which he refused to ride properly the whole time we were there, insisted I push him and even lift him onto it - it was driving me insane. He shouts at me all the time and loses his temper so quickly. I hate that I spend most of the day being cross with him for one reason or another... I'm hoping that both he and I will be happier when he starts kindy ...


A's mum dropped a left over Christmas Turkey to us on the weekend - I didn't have room in the freezer so I had to lete it defrost and we cooked it tonight - we had A's sister and cousin over to help us eat it. The kids were in fine form ... Max was so excited to see Renee & Brodie that he just went plain silly and Maeve was perfectly behaved, she finished off a big bowl of turkey, steamed vegies and gravy and then had a very one-sided conversation with the girls. She seriously has her own language. Anayway, they were both very cute.
Tomorrow I think I'm going to take the kids to DFO and see if there are any decent shoes on sale there - Max needs new church shoes and new sandals. Because he has such stinky feet we have to get him all leather or we pay dearly! Maeve could do with some new runner type shoes, she's outgrowing her current pair. That girl loves her shoes ...
Anyway, probably time for bed.


1 comment:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

I remember when Thomas was at that "just before kindy starts" stage. HORRIBLE. My sister keeps ringing me saying her daughter is driving her nuts. She is just before kindy as well. Trust me - it is a stage - it sort of improves. I say sort of because it just changes!!!