Monday 8 January 2007

Ramblings

I've been sick all weekend. My sinuses are playing up, again.

Felt a bit better this morning and went to my PT session at the gym.

Last night we went out to mum and dad's for dinner. Hannah & Matt are moving to Gladstone today for Matt's new job, so we went to have the 'last supper' with them! Dad, as usual, made waaaaay too much food, but it was yummy.

Max & Maeve had a swim and I spent most of the afternoon wiped out on mum and dad's couch.

Matt & Hannah's little girl, Eleanor is growing up so quickly!! She's getting so cute. She must be 6 mths now. Next time we see her she'll probably be walking. That's a bit sad.

The kids fell asleep in the car on the way home and even slept in a little this morning (6:30am is a sleep in for us!).

Today is hot - first day in ages that actually feels like summer. A nice change. I have to do grocery shopping this afternoon - absolutely dreading it.

Scrapbook City have announced their new competition - check it out through the link on the sidebar - I'm going to have a go at it. I don't normally enter many scrap competitions, I tell myself I scrap for myself blah blah blah ... but I figure this might be a good way to get a bit better and to force myself to scrap more - I mean, I may not even make it thorugh to the first round yet!

I joined the RAK group over at 3 Scrapping Angles - what a nice idea - I'd love to be involved in something like that. Looking forward to that and being part of that site. Like I need to spend more time on the computer!!! ahh well! Thanks Dee!

It's bed time for my little one. She's falling asleep in her high chair.

S

2 comments:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Hi Sarah - glad you have started a blog! Yeah, we actually had summer today. Can't complain, it has been so nice and mild! Have a good week.

Leisa said...

Oh Hi Sarah, I love your Blog, good on you.